Need for Speed PC Trailer

I find it funny that the PC reveal just list everything all racing games have had on PC besides the Need for Speed series for the past couple years now... Mostly
4k support -
I wonder if they will have multi monitor support?
Unlocked Framerate -
Really any game especially racing games that lock physics to framerate in this day of age really needs to ends.
Steering Wheel and Peripheral Support -
Again this would be standard practice for any racing game since this millennia.
Manual Transmission -
Are they just taking the piss now at this "reveal"?
Free Content Updates -
Ok now this is cool, I just wish more and more company's would do this instead of tacking on so much damn extra for a price (usually before the game even launches).
 
I find it funny that the PC reveal just list everything all racing games have had on PC besides the Need for Speed series for the past couple years now... Mostly
4k support -
I wonder if they will have multi monitor support?
Unlocked Framerate -
Really any game especially racing games that lock physics to framerate in this day of age really needs to ends.
Steering Wheel and Peripheral Support -
Again this would be standard practice for any racing game since this millennia.
Manual Transmission -
Are they just taking the piss now at this "reveal"?
Free Content Updates -
Ok now this is cool, I just wish more and more company's would do this instead of tacking on so much damn extra for a price (usually before the game even launches).

This is EA's love letter to the PC crowd, especially after NFS Rivals on PC.
 
Imho, if I were to wanna go after this & thats a big IF, its just a way for those artists/big record labels to get more $$. I cant even remember the last game that I played where I actually ENJOYED the built in music. I always just shut the music off & it instantly becomes a rated E game to me (unless they wanna show some woman in like a bikini or ultra revealing clothes).

Overall, I havent purchased a single racing game since Trackmania 2 (mainly because no other game has a better online fan base and its the ACTUAL community who makes maps, not JUST the developer). The only reason I stopped playing the original Trackmania is because of all the stupid restrictions that they put on that game (which Im surprised it hasnt been placed on the current version, but im happy its not).

If you can show me a game that isnt trying to MASSIVELY show off, but still catch my interest, even in the slightest, then youll get my $$. On that note, I miss Burnout. ALWAYS will be better than NFS imho.
/rant
 
Imho, if I were to wanna go after this & thats a big IF, its just a way for those artists/big record labels to get more $$. I cant even remember the last game that I played where I actually ENJOYED the built in music. I always just shut the music off & it instantly becomes a rated E game to me (unless they wanna show some woman in like a bikini or ultra revealing clothes).

Overall, I havent purchased a single racing game since Trackmania 2 (mainly because no other game has a better online fan base and its the ACTUAL community who makes maps, not JUST the developer). The only reason I stopped playing the original Trackmania is because of all the stupid restrictions that they put on that game (which Im surprised it hasnt been placed on the current version, but im happy its not).

If you can show me a game that isnt trying to MASSIVELY show off, but still catch my interest, even in the slightest, then youll get my $$. On that note, I miss Burnout. ALWAYS will be better than NFS imho.
/rant
As a fan of NFS since the Underground days, this is a massive return to formula. Street racing at its finest.

I couldn't get in to TM2. I only like the SUV and Sports car maps, like in Sunrise.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
 
If there is a NFS underground revival with freeroam and car mods I might consider playing... for now I'll stick with Dirt Rally as my go to racing game.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top