Do you have any Valentine's Day plans?

Do you have any Valentine's Day plans?

  • Yes; I do have plans

    Points: 39 23.9%
  • No; I have not made any plans

    Points: 80 49.1%
  • I plan to come up with something at the last moment

    Points: 12 7.4%
  • Valentine's Day? ... Oh crap...

    Points: 32 19.6%

  • Total voters
    163
Hints from the V-Day experience of an old man:

- Public is important. Send flowers to work (oops, might be too late).
- A small box of expensive chocolate is better than a big box of cheap.
- Lingerie is a gift for you. You might get away with it for a year or two, after that it's an argument in the making.
- Don't buy scented candles, massage oil, room freshener, whatever, in a scent she's allergic to.
- An evening of Downton Abbey reruns is not as bad as it sounds.
- Double-check room on the credit card.
- DO NOT get drunk.
- Asking her what she wants to do is admitting you're not prepared.
- Whatever your forgot to her at Christmas is a good start, but just a start.

Good luck!

Papa
 
skype and pizza

my girlfriend and me are going to eat pizza while we Skype each other.
 
My wife bought me a Old English Puppy I get him in 6 weeks can't wait I will post a picture as soon as I can
 
Plans + Valentines day = HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOLOL! eGO thinking I have a life. That's awesome.
 
Back
Top