U Ubermaniac EGO Addict Legacy Members Joined Mar 31, 2012 Messages 1,244 Feb 14, 2016 #21 We lost some Chosen Ones... ;(
Architect of Life Voice of Reason =(e)= Joined Sep 8, 2015 Messages 2,496 Feb 14, 2016 #23 We are slowly evolving...
motive EGO Addict =(eG)= Joined Feb 13, 2010 Messages 1,184 Feb 14, 2016 #24 so I'm confused no more eGO CS division?
S sweg EGO Addict Joined Mar 24, 2014 Messages 1,397 Feb 14, 2016 #25 MoTiVe said: so I'm confused no more eGO CS division? Click to expand... yeah time to move back to cs 1.6
MoTiVe said: so I'm confused no more eGO CS division? Click to expand... yeah time to move back to cs 1.6
RedDragonKnight EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined May 11, 2011 Messages 5,355 Feb 15, 2016 #27 BlackDragon008 said: What did I miss? Click to expand... Nothing has been missed, good citizen. Please return to your home.
BlackDragon008 said: What did I miss? Click to expand... Nothing has been missed, good citizen. Please return to your home.
indigozxmbie Active Member Joined Sep 6, 2014 Messages 359 Feb 15, 2016 #28 These ominous posts are making my gluteus ache. Why so cryptic.
M Medviah Coffee Addict Joined Apr 5, 2010 Messages 4,205 Feb 15, 2016 #29 indigozxmbie said: These ominous posts are making my gluteus ache. Why so cryptic. Click to expand... Nico Nico Nii
indigozxmbie said: These ominous posts are making my gluteus ache. Why so cryptic. Click to expand... Nico Nico Nii
B BuffHamster EGO Zealot Joined Jun 4, 2012 Messages 1,421 Feb 15, 2016 #30 They've all been specially chosen for free trips to cheeky nandos. Good job lads.
indigozxmbie Active Member Joined Sep 6, 2014 Messages 359 Feb 15, 2016 #31 I'm.... So confused, Mom.