Don't have the Season's Pass yet? You might want to get it soon...

itsfulloftuna

EGO Addict
=(e)=
Joined
Apr 29, 2015
Messages
1,168
https://bethesda.net/#en/events/gam...nd-workshop-far-harbor-and-more/2016/02/16/77

Given the expanded DLC plan, the price of the season pass will increase from the current $29.99 to $49.99 USD (?24.99 to ?39.99 GBP; $49.95 to $79.95 AUD) on March 1, 2016. However, if you already purchased the season pass for $29.99, nothing changes - you still get everything at no additional cost— the full $60 offering of add-on content for the original price of $29.99. In addition, if you didn’t buy the season pass yet, there is still time: anyone who buys the Season Pass for $29.99 before March 1st will get all $60 worth of content. This is our way of saying thanks to all our loyal fans who have believed in us and supported us over the years.

I love that they are producing more content, just not saying that they will raise the price of the SP "just because".
 
And here I am still playing, and only about halfway through the game..... 70 hours in!
 
Thank goodness I got the pass with the pre-order....
 

Latest posts

Back
Top