Free Sega Games, courtesy of Steam

Maserati

It was never a phase!
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jun 29, 2013
Messages
5,838
Free Sega Steam Games, courtesy of Sega!

header_586x192.jpg


Go to any of the following pages and click "Install Game" to add all of the games in this package to your account. You will only need to do this once.

Jet Set Radio
Golden Axe
Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit


Source:
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/94153​
 
Last edited:
Ooo, Jet Set Radio? One I've never played... Kind of liked the demo of Hell Yeah!, and I already own Golden Axe on a Genesis bundle thing I got on the cheap from Amazon.

Danke!
 
From what I'm gathering, this is the next deal they'll throw down. Though it looks like it'll unlock in two days:


CbWsgFmWIAECoyd.png


Man, I have not played Streets of Rage 2 in like 15 years.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top