TheMajeye Thread Junky Joined Oct 29, 2015 Messages 811 Feb 18, 2016 #1 For those that are having a hard time or just don't know how to work steam properly, here is a small picture tutorial on how to preload Tom Clancy's 'The Division'.
For those that are having a hard time or just don't know how to work steam properly, here is a small picture tutorial on how to preload Tom Clancy's 'The Division'.
F fixitquick79 Famous Joined May 30, 2011 Messages 534 Feb 20, 2016 #3 So far I am really liking it. I am going to preorder it now.
SturmBruder Rollin' Thunder chasin' the Wind =(eGO)= Joined Jun 28, 2007 Messages 2,023 Feb 20, 2016 #4 I did it from Steam News and it just started downloading. Thanks for the heads up though, nice tutorial.
I did it from Steam News and it just started downloading. Thanks for the heads up though, nice tutorial.
indigozxmbie Active Member Joined Sep 6, 2014 Messages 359 Feb 20, 2016 #5 I just finished the beta story and side missions and I am definitely going to be getting it upon release.
I just finished the beta story and side missions and I am definitely going to be getting it upon release.