Go home steam, you're drunk

Silver

Thread Junky
Joined
Nov 18, 2009
Messages
843
Apparently steam thinks my brother's internet is insanly quick

2016-02-19_zpsx6jrjfib.png


3 424 436 480.0 GB/S peak
 
Jeg forst?r ikke din type ...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGTe9bLQNIE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGTe9bLQNIE[/ame]
 
Skal vi spise i kveld p? blod av v?re fiender. Det sn?r p? mount fuji!
 
Skial vial spy i killed for blood now flounder . that snorlax past mount fuji.

O.o
 
I think you might need a few more floppy disks to hold all that
 
woah..

someone translate what they are saying, thanks.

ok, going to translate the way I read it.

Skal vi spise i kveld p? blod av v?re fiender. Det sn?r p? mount fuji!

shall we eat tonight on blood of our enemies. It is snowing on mount fuji!

Yo im s? ned, vil jeg betale for flyturen , og de vi vil fest ! :thumbup:

yo im so down, I will pay for the plane ticket, and they we will party!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top