$5000+ Knife

P0ny_Express

Rookie
Joined
Oct 26, 2015
Messages
99
1351cfe0c08b14c3f4b276e35f7e60a0.jpg
 
Yo I give you my skin model + 30k credits + Stat Trak Vulcan + Stat Trak Redline Awp + Stat Trak Royal Paladin + THE LAW for that :thumbup1:
 
Last edited:
I used to have the full ruby M9 bayonet doppler. Lots of people here remember that beauty! Traded it for the third lowest float AWP Dragon Lore in the world, which in turn I traded for $2800 worth of high tier knives (bayonet TT, bayonet doppler, karambit fade, etc), and sold them to make hefty profit

:D
 
its not even $5k... atleast post a st cw fn m9 or something
 
I used to have the full ruby M9 bayonet doppler. Lots of people here remember that beauty! Traded it for the third lowest float AWP Dragon Lore in the world, which in turn I traded for $2800 worth of high tier knives (bayonet TT, bayonet doppler, karambit fade, etc), and sold them to make hefty profit

:D

You just sound so cool.
 
This thread is useless.
So have a picture of a giraffe

photos-of-Giraffe.jpg
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top