- Joined
- Aug 30, 2012
- Messages
- 274
Yo I give you my skin model + 30k credits + Stat Trak Vulcan + Stat Trak Redline Awp + Stat Trak Royal Paladin + THE LAW for that :thumbup1:
Hold the phone. I think we have a deal.
Yo I give you my skin model + 30k credits + Stat Trak Vulcan + Stat Trak Redline Awp + Stat Trak Royal Paladin + THE LAW for that :thumbup1:
Yo I give you my skin model + 30k credits + Stat Trak Vulcan + Stat Trak Redline Awp + Stat Trak Royal Paladin + THE LAW for that :thumbup1:
Yo I give you my skin model + 30k credits + Stat Trak Vulcan + Stat Trak Redline Awp + Stat Trak Royal Paladin + THE LAW for that :thumbup1:
You just sound so cool.
You just sound so cool.
I would accept that offer in a heart beat. It's a way better deal than what I would have offered - Mudder Well-Worn
Do my eyes deceive me????
![]()
Is that the one and only David?
what the actual..... oh god..... oh god LOL
I think it's an imposter
I think so too. There's only one true rareboy.
Ha! Who comes up with a lame name like rareboy11? :laugh:
this is worth more![]()
this is worth more![]()