Numbers - PROPOSAL

JohnT

EGO Is My Life!
Board Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2006
Messages
4,019
e3ebdeb.jpg


t-shirts estimate off our old 2007 edition:
600 = $2,700
300 = $1,800
 
Zazzle Numbers


***Does not include referral or additional bonus royalty on products purchased.

Month Sales Total Level 1 Level 2 Level 3 Level 4 Level 5 Bonus Earnings Bonus Earnings (USD)
February, 2016 $17.92 $17.92 - - - - $0.00 $0.00
January, 2016 $31.73 $31.73 - - - - $0.00 $0.00
December, 2015 $47.89 $47.89 - - - - $0.00 $0.00
November, 2015 $399.43 $100.00 $299.43 - - - $2.99 $2.99
October, 2015 $70.69 $70.69 - - - - $0.00 $0.00


I don't understand these numbers. I was talking to Ledgend about it and he is saying we earned $260.

I'm going to get him to clarify it.
 
I guess hes referring to the second number in each of those so for example:

In February, there was $17.92 in sales and we made $17.92 in earnings. No bonus earnings.
In January, there was $31.73 in sales and we made $31.73 in earnings. No bonus earnings.
In December, there was $47.89 in sales and we made $47.89 in earnings. No bonus earnings.
In November, there was $399.43 in sales and we made $100 in earnings, leaving $299.43 and then received 2.99 in bonus earnings.
Then in October, there was $70.69 in sales and we made $70.69 in earnings. No bonus earnings.

The earnings total to $271.22 which is roughly around $260. I think that is how but I could be wrong.
 
I'm sure the costs have probably changed since then but I think this is a good idea. It's hard to get sponsors if it's not a give and take relationship. A simple logo tshirt is a good way to say "thank you for meeting with me today" and "I'm not just here looking for free stuff and walking out". We want to build up that relationship with anyone we deal with so they don't forget about us. If they are ever looking to do something promotional in their company and need people that support their products, they might consider us a bit more.

Even if the cost isn't justified to buy a mass number like in the picture, just having maybe like a hundred or so on hand, so that whoever is attempting to contact sponsors can give out, is a good idea.

Logos are a powerful thing, they create memories, and they create questions if someone doesn't recognize it.
 
I am willing to help fund this up to $200. Just let me know when! (will be buying multiple shirts as well!)
 
Last edited:
So, which toilet paper did you give the highest rating?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top