- Joined
- Dec 20, 2014
- Messages
- 791
This is a second location for my updates and news thread for Battlefield 2016. The orginal thread can be found here: http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=296122
but I will be posting in both locations.
Likely to end up as one of the most anticipated games of 2016, Battlefield 5 is set to launch in Business Quarter 4 of 2016. I will post any news, updates, or developments relating to Battlefield 2016 on this thread.
In order to also keep a degree of organization and simplification I have created a WordPress blog where I will post information and other news relating to Battlefield 2016
WordPress Blog Link: https://battlefieldupdate.wordpress.com/
but I will be posting in both locations.
Likely to end up as one of the most anticipated games of 2016, Battlefield 5 is set to launch in Business Quarter 4 of 2016. I will post any news, updates, or developments relating to Battlefield 2016 on this thread.
In order to also keep a degree of organization and simplification I have created a WordPress blog where I will post information and other news relating to Battlefield 2016
WordPress Blog Link: https://battlefieldupdate.wordpress.com/


