Whats your favorite game?

NMsniper

Louise de La Valli?re
Joined
Jul 24, 2010
Messages
3,033
#throwbacksunday

What was your favorite game while growing up? The only rule is that it cannot be a game eGO supports. Ex)counter strike or dods etc.

Mine has to be the Harry Potter games on PC, I may have put around 500 hours towards all of the games. Favorite was chamber of secrets due to me crying the first time i got to the boss.
 
Sly Cooper.

150815-Sly_Cooper_and_the_Thievius_Raccoonus_(USA)-5.jpg


Hands down.
 
Played a lot of Runescape growing up. I'm a die hard for any Pokemon game though.
 
SNES Super Mario World without a doubt. Still play the game at least once a month.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naD6mNeHIsE[/ame]
 
Mine has to be the Harry Potter games on PC, I may have put around 500 hours towards all of the games. Favorite was chamber of secrets due to me crying the first time i got to the boss.

Hell yeah, you know what's up. Pick up a ROM of the GCN version and give that one a spin, too.

I played Monster Truck Madness 2 obsessively. Got me interested in cars.
 
Streets of Rage (SEGA), Golden Axe (SEGA), Spyro the Dragon (PS1) and Harry Potter (PS1)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top