Whats your favorite game?

latest


oh and im still alive btw

Best game series of all time right here.

Absolutely love Kingdom Hearts, and it's why we have a Twilight Town TS room now xDDD.
 
Sonic The Hedgehog, I still like going back to 2 and 3 for old time sake.

and omg is that GUNBOUND! that was HS for me :D
 
Sonic The Hedgehog, I still like going back to 2 and 3 for old time sake.

and omg is that GUNBOUND! that was HS for me :D

The sonic adventure games are amazing. I also loved sonic X the TV show, sonic was just really good for a short time.
 
Guild Wars was my childhood. Not GW2... Disgusted by that game...
 
Ragnarok Online. Is and always will be my favorite. I love it to death and have spent loooooooooots of time on/in it.
 
Call of Duty 1 & 2 I spent so much time playing these games as a kid.

also +1 if you know what this is:
3_04-oct-2007_16-07-22.jpg
 
when the teacher said we're going to the computer lab today, you knew it was going down

oh yeah. i made sure i sat next to girls so i could kill all my people with disease and gross the girls out haha.

"teacher my family broke their legs..can we continue crossing the river anyways?"
 
heres ANOTHER one
6bbb14c1dd2af79de3f58b0b814930df.jpg

Sweg your taste in games is great. Kingdom Hearts and the Jak and Daxter series were the best! The Jak and Daxter series is actually where I got my name for like everything except eGO which is "Jaktngames"
 

Latest posts

Back
Top