Whats your favorite game?

Sweg your taste in games is great. Kingdom Hearts and the Jak and Daxter series were the best! The Jak and Daxter series is actually where I got my name for like everything except eGO which is "Jaktngames"

I never actually got to finish Jak 2 just because my disk was so scratched up, some cutscenes just froze. But yeah those two games were one of the best i've played on the PS2.
 
Among my list are the Star Trek Elite Forces games, Star Wars Battlefront (1 & 2), Knights of the Old Republic, the original trilogy of Tomb Raider games, among others. However, the one game I will never forget is Landstalker.

landstalker_box_eu.jpg
 
SM4SH! I have 900 hours into it, but if not that it has to be the Fallout Series or any Legend of Zelda game
 
Forgot completely about my Gamecube games, Paper Mario TYD, Super Mario Sunshine, Wind Waker, Twilight Princesses.

Paper Mario easily gave my hundreds of hours since I didnt understand RPGs but still loved the game.

maxresdefault.jpg
 
Forgot completely about my Gamecube games, Paper Mario TYD, Super Mario Sunshine, Wind Waker, Twilight Princesses.

Paper Mario easily gave my hundreds of hours since I didnt understand RPGs but still loved the game.

maxresdefault.jpg


Paper mario was my favorite game till my disk got scratched up bad and it wouldnt work anymore :(
 
I would have to say sonic heroes for the GameCube but for right now let's just say it's LiS.
 
Runescape for sure, Got over 3/3,5k hours in there.
Account was maxed, With all questes and minigames complete.
Sold everything xD
 
Zelda: Ocarina of Time was and still is my all time favourite. Earthbound is a close second.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top