Asus ROG G750JZ

Samurai_TwoSeven

Thread Junky
Joined
Dec 20, 2014
Messages
791
I'm selling my Asus G750JZ as my need for something smaller versus performance has dimished and my desktop has become my primary worker. I'm looking at investing in a Razer Blade Stealth and Razer Core, but I need the money to invest in said notebook. This laptop has served me well over the last 2 years, but it has expended its usefulness to me.


Selling: Asus ROG G750JZ
Description:
Display: 17.3" 1920 x 1080
CPU: i7-4700HQ @ 3.4 GHz
RAM: 24 GB @ 1600 MHz
Storage: 1 x 1 TB 2.5" HDD
2 x 128 GB SSD
GPU: GeForce 880M
OD: Blu-Ray reader / DVD, CD-ROM burner
1 power cable and adaptor

Onboard speakers are disfunctional, but if you use external speakers or headphones, the audio is just fine. USB microphones do not work for some reason. Screen has been replaced.

Model Number: 90NB04K1-M00080
Price: $1,500.00\


Send me a PM if interested
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top