A Armagetiton I made one post Joined Mar 31, 2008 Messages 10 Apr 6, 2008 #1 I'm curious to see how others have done over their TFC2 lifetime. Here's mine.
N Noobkiller Forum Fiend Joined Jan 18, 2008 Messages 755 Apr 6, 2008 #2 Please direct your attention to here http://www.edgegamers.org/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?11004 cough*lock*cough*
Please direct your attention to here http://www.edgegamers.org/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?11004 cough*lock*cough*
M Monkeybits EGO Zealot Joined Apr 14, 2008 Messages 1,860 Apr 6, 2008 #3 Noob, I'm not getting anything with that link. Am I engaging in noobery (don't kill me!), or did you perhaps post a bad link?
Noob, I'm not getting anything with that link. Am I engaging in noobery (don't kill me!), or did you perhaps post a bad link?
C cccp Poster Joined Apr 5, 2008 Messages 202 Apr 6, 2008 #4 [quote1207502786=Noobkiller] Please direct your attention to here http://www.edgegamers.org/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.p*hp?11004 cough*lock*cough* [/quote1207502786] http://www.edgegamers.org/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?11004 Some1 isnt good at copying links =P But yeah there is a thread created, nice try though,havent seen that thread so will make a post there.
[quote1207502786=Noobkiller] Please direct your attention to here http://www.edgegamers.org/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.p*hp?11004 cough*lock*cough* [/quote1207502786] http://www.edgegamers.org/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?11004 Some1 isnt good at copying links =P But yeah there is a thread created, nice try though,havent seen that thread so will make a post there.