Aftermath in the Mental vs. Ninja Scrim!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkeybits

EGO Zealot
Joined
Apr 14, 2008
Messages
1,860
I don't even know who won, but a good time was had by all. The fake rivalry was delicious. If anyone has funny screenshots or demos, feel free to share.
 
I took loads of them actually

I'll sort through this and post a few :)

We had fun and that is all that counts, the players were great as usual, lots of carnage, loads of action. it was fun :)
 
You're right. The fun is what matters. We had a terrific group on server and it was a blast.
 
yeah it was fun, thanks to everyone that turned up.. and it was funny to see ninja leave so early without saying goodbye, but we have it from a good source that his mummy told him it was bedtime cos he didnt eat up all his veggies
 
[quote1207525684=Mental Buga]
yeah it was fun, thanks to everyone that turned up.. and it was funny to see ninja leave so early without saying goodbye, but we have it from a good source that his mummy told him it was bedtime cos he didnt eat up all his veggies
[/quote1207525684]
:O he said goodbye to his loyal team NOT THE MENTALS :O still he cowarded out right before I was about to uber him !mistrust
 
Screenshots of the mental vs ninja showdown

mvn1sj8.jpg


mvn2xu4.jpg


mvn3vn4.jpg


mvn4pf1.jpg


mvn5po5.jpg


mvn6ga4.jpg


mvn7ho8.jpg
 
It was a good fight, to be sure! I bowed out to help the Captain save face... poor guy, I had him dominated on the first map. I wasn't going to rub his nose in it but hey :-)

cp_well0018.jpg



Oh, and Monkeybits had a very valuable piece of information for us all. Thanks for the tip, Monkeybits!
 
You know... during the event, a thought occurred to me.

Captain Mental, I formally declare a truce! Each of us is a fine leader in our own right, but what if we joined forces? Ahh, now THAT would be carnage! You were at the wrong end of my flamethrower many times tonight, but you held on there with a tenacity like I'd rarely seen. Even while being horribly burned, you kept on your target. Good on you, sir!

Here's hoping that Noobkiller doesn't decide to stage his own coup... I'm kind of fond of the little guy, it would be a shame to have to put him down :-)
 
[quote1207535353=NinjaFluff]
Here's hoping that Noobkiller doesn't decide to stage his own coup... I'm kind of fond of the little guy, it would be a shame to have to put him down :-)
[/quote1207535353]
SAY WHAT???!?!? That's a genius idea! This event must happen again :O
 
Ninja fluff, if indeed you were possessed or truly Evil, you would not have stood one chance against the forces of good. Therefore, since you did fought so valiantly, i do declare that you sir, is not evil nor possessed and i shall shake your hand next time i meet you.

Joining forces would mean that we would need to play just the two of us against 16 just to make it even. I doubt council would appreciate as it would empty the servers in no time. Although maybe if we play at half our potential just to be on the safe side, it could work very well.

Sadly the only screenshot i have of you is a bloody piece of meat that doesnt even have human ressemblance ( as shown in the screenshots above). We will be licking our wounds and come back to regular action... speaking of licking our wounds, kaptain kangaroo has been blown up a bit too many times and he shall need crazy glue on top of his tongue to lick his wounds.
 
Captain Mental, do not speak of Kaptain Kangaroo as if he were a fallen hero to be pitied and well-remembered. He fought on both sides tonight. He is a man of no honor.
 
I can't believe I missed it! Well, I'm looking forward to the next scrim. Militant Monkeys vs. Zombie Squirrels w00t!

Of course, never seeing battle myself (except the last few minutes before the server became admin school), I would be the most likely candidate to stage a coup...keep an eye out...

In the meantime...to further stabilize the peace, Mental and I also need to come to terms in the aftermath of our own verbal battle on the forums.
 
What great screen shots. I love it that Ninja's shot has my train pacification through hugging note. Captain, your shots are brilliant! Since I'm a narcissist, I naturally like the sniping one. The cut in half heavy is darn impressive, too.

Noob, Mental and Ninja have released all tension in the field of battle. Next, there will be squirrels vs. monkeys. After that, I believe there's a cartoon scrim and a Cops and Crooks scrim. More to come in time.
 
Noravic, you will find me to be a man who doesnt hold a grudge. You was following somebody i thought was Evil but turned out good, so there is no ill feelings. Peace.
 
ejehutyislookinggood-1.png


egojpetermanislookinggood-1.png


I was able to grab a couple screenshots as well. That was a heck of a fun match!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top