DOD:S Weekly Events Monday (3/7) -- Sunday (3/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stewie574

EGO Zealot
Joined
May 5, 2010
Messages
1,755
dod_events_chalk-1.png




Itinerary for the Week of Monday (03/07/16) to Sunday (03/13/16):




Monday: TBD



Tuesday: Rotation Server <3 (8:00 PM EST)

Let's get the Rotation Server filled up, people!

Wednesday: Prop Hunt with RoRo! (8:00 PM EST)

Can YOU hide as a horse statue or a tree?!

Thursday: Something, I'm not sure yet (8:00 PM EST)



Friday: TBD



Saturday: Regular Realism! (8:00 PM EST)

The most realistic way to play DoD:S at your fingetips!

Sunday: TBD ​





If you have any questions or comments concerning the events mentioned feel free to ask them in this thread or PM Meg, Predator Lark, Zer0 or stewie574 on the forums, in Team Speak, or on Steam. We are always open to suggestions, so if you would like to see other events during the week, please let us know.​


​

​
 
Last edited:
A random Georgia snow caused my last midterm to be pushed back until Tuesday. It was funny because my midterm was at 2:00 PM on Thursday, and we all sat down to take the test. As my professor is handing out the exam, we get the alert on our phones that the campus was closed due to the weather, so we all handed her the exam and left!:thumbup:

All that to say is my last exam is on Tuesday, so I'll try to host an event either Thursday or Friday night, depending on my schedule.

-stewie
 
Last edited:
We only got rain down here in Acworth lol!

I work every day this week with only yesterday off, so no events for me :( I am hoping they get everything squared away so I don't have to work in other towns, but I kind of enjoy the OT on my check lol
 
Last edited:
I'm free! I'll host an event tonight, but not sure what I want to do. Show up with some ideas!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top