Hello to all of you eGO members out there! Yes Attikus is still alive, even though I haven't touched a computer game since February 24th. I have been concentrating on some other things in my life recently such as finishing school, starting my career, and women. Eventually I may make my way back into the gaming scene, but it was time for a break. 50+ hours a week was just not healthy.
Personal matters aside I am calling on you eGO members to help me out with a small project I am working on. I am looking for movies that have good scenes involving urban 'revolution' type fighting. Preferably with people in plainclothes fighting against government forces. So far I have come up with some movies that have these types of scenes in them:
Children of Men
Spy Game
Behind Enemy Lines
Lord of War
Fight Club
If there are other movies out there that you can think of please help me out by posting the title here. A brief description of where the scene is in the movies would also be helpful. Thank you in advance for any help you can offer, if it all goes well I will gladly show off the final product. Thanks again!
~Attikus
Personal matters aside I am calling on you eGO members to help me out with a small project I am working on. I am looking for movies that have good scenes involving urban 'revolution' type fighting. Preferably with people in plainclothes fighting against government forces. So far I have come up with some movies that have these types of scenes in them:
Children of Men
Spy Game
Behind Enemy Lines
Lord of War
Fight Club
If there are other movies out there that you can think of please help me out by posting the title here. A brief description of where the scene is in the movies would also be helpful. Thank you in advance for any help you can offer, if it all goes well I will gladly show off the final product. Thanks again!
~Attikus









