Most dedicated gamer award...

Moose

Famous
Joined
Feb 23, 2008
Messages
495
Goes to [TNT] ROCKY1369|8AF[RH]! :) This guy was playing on our Sunsettown map when he mention his ping wasn't so great...because he was playing FROM THE BACK OF HIS SEMI RIG! He had Nextel Wireless set up and a 26" screen in the back of his rig just so he could play, and he chose to play on our server! I laughed so hard I got backstabbed! :) If you ever see him around, give him a big howdy and a thank you for his dedication!
 
He was an incredibly awesome guy, really fun to talk with, and still made himself quite useful despite a decaying connection. My hat goes off to him, as well.
 
Ah, that's why you were laughing, Moose. I tried to figure that out for a few minutes, but Glitch kept killing me, so I had to stop.
 
[quote1207552618=SirBerticus]
who was driving the semi... i guess this is why so many get into accidents >_<
[/quote1207552618]

XD

Lol, he wasn't driving. He was parked near the place where he had to pick something up in the morning. It certainly was nothing like... this:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzdEc2-tms4[/ame]
 
[quote1207576099=SirBerticus]
who was driving the semi... i guess this is why so many get into accidents >_<
[/quote1207576099]Bear was driving!
 
Did you ask him if he had Game Rail?

Next time ask him. see if it will work for him
 
that's pretty awesome, i know that most of us are pretty dedicated to =eGO= and playing a lot but that definitely takes the cake.
 
[quote1207592699=Bøøster37]
[quote1207576099=SirBerticus]
who was driving the semi... i guess this is why so many get into accidents >_<
[/quote1207576099]Bear was driving!

[/quote1207592699]
!amazed LOL I almost fell off my chair from laughing so hard. That is a classic reference.
 
I'm gonna have to say that, barring the discovery of a homeless person playing on our servers from his cardboard box...we have a winnah!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top