Kindness

Joined
Nov 8, 2015
Messages
113
I would like to start a movement. Before you say "HAHAHA SILVER AIM!" think about it. Is it nice? Words hurt. The average person comes on this game to have fun. Not be teased for being bad. So next time your playing csgo. Give the enemy a hug. Actions mean more then words.:lol:
 
when they show some kindness with orders, i'll show some by not planting my knife into their ribs.
 
..give the enemy a hug? i suppose you want me to hug trees too? eat saw dust? not shop at the corporations? last i checked the enemy deserves to die lol
 
Your enemy wont be your enemy. If you embrace love.

Hard to embrace 16 ct's planting bullets into me because I didn't turn around in the 1 second time period they gave me and literally throwing me into a cell and making me play games like Simon for pure enjoyment on their part. I mean, what did I even do to go to a jail in space.
 
I take enjoyment in doin nothing but jumping around in ttt while people shoot at me missing 80% of there shots it's to hard not to turn it into a joke
 
I take enjoyment in doin nothing but jumping around in ttt while people shoot at me missing 80% of there shots it's to hard not to turn it into a joke

Just like it's hard not to make a joke out of my life...

oh dear...
 
If anything the CTs should be put in jail, they abuse me every single day




it hurts
 
I renamed my Deag | Mudder to "Kindness" so I can say im killing with Kindness.

I'mNotSorry
 
Send them to Day of Defeat, I'll be sure to "hug" them all with my grenade.Comm. Mgr. Megs A Tagger knows all about giving "hugs" to unsuspecting victims :'D
 
They could always get good... wouldn't be teased then I guess
 

Latest posts

Back
Top