P Pzycho Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 18, 2011 Messages 2,230 Mar 13, 2016 #1 Someday a bunch of us should do a few 2 on 2 matches in a mini tournament, everyone can pick a partner and have a best of 3 against everyone and see who wins the most. It would be just for fun. Anyone like the idea?
Someday a bunch of us should do a few 2 on 2 matches in a mini tournament, everyone can pick a partner and have a best of 3 against everyone and see who wins the most. It would be just for fun. Anyone like the idea?
LeviTheDegu EGO Addict Joined Jul 31, 2010 Messages 1,379 Mar 13, 2016 #2 I'm game, my friends will do this on 1v1s sometimes. I never mind getting my butt handed to me
Michael Bolton This is America Joined Feb 25, 2012 Messages 3,705 Mar 21, 2016 #5 I'd have to reinstall it, but I'd be up for it