Hi friends,
So as you know a member of our community is taking a break from eGO, LordClouds. Lord has been an amazing member of eGO since day one and is taking a break for family reasons. I'm getting Lord a nice little real life gift and I was wondering if any of you guys would like to chip in. If so, add me and I will increase the price of the gift for every donation.
Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198068573475
Thanks Lord! Ever since you've joined eGO you've affected many lives positively. You've helped people be themselves. You've been an amazing member, admin, and most importantly... An amazing friend.
So as you know a member of our community is taking a break from eGO, LordClouds. Lord has been an amazing member of eGO since day one and is taking a break for family reasons. I'm getting Lord a nice little real life gift and I was wondering if any of you guys would like to chip in. If so, add me and I will increase the price of the gift for every donation.
Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198068573475
Thanks Lord! Ever since you've joined eGO you've affected many lives positively. You've helped people be themselves. You've been an amazing member, admin, and most importantly... An amazing friend.
Last edited:
























