- Joined
- Oct 29, 2015
- Messages
- 811
I highly recommend this speech given by Jim Carrey, it is by far, one of the most inspirational speeches I have heard to date.
I even live by some of the principals listed in this speech, and it has gotten me far, and will drive me to go even further without fear, without my own ego telling me what to do and pointing me in the wrong direction.
Give it a watch, may you find peace within.
(28 minute video, but worth every second of your time)
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V80-gPkpH6M[/ame]
I even live by some of the principals listed in this speech, and it has gotten me far, and will drive me to go even further without fear, without my own ego telling me what to do and pointing me in the wrong direction.
Give it a watch, may you find peace within.
(28 minute video, but worth every second of your time)
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V80-gPkpH6M[/ame]






