TheMajeye Thread Junky Joined Oct 29, 2015 Messages 811 Mar 22, 2016 #1 [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iqs6WNKF9oc[/ame]
A AngelsKing EGO Addict =(e)= Joined May 3, 2011 Messages 1,196 Mar 22, 2016 #2 I just watched this last night and was like that make so much more since!!!
A AngelsKing EGO Addict =(e)= Joined May 3, 2011 Messages 1,196 Mar 22, 2016 #3 Here is his build for his DZ pvp char [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTCccXQwMdY[/ame]
DarkRaven EGO Is My Life! Joined Feb 26, 2013 Messages 4,773 Mar 23, 2016 #4 Good tips ill have to try more once i get up in rank a bit
M matt98 Forum Fiend Joined Nov 29, 2012 Messages 717 Mar 25, 2016 #5 I prefer just running lexington few times on main since it still gives 30 anyways
Nadya Famous =(e)= Joined Feb 22, 2014 Messages 532 Mar 25, 2016 #6 matt98 said: I prefer just running lexington few times on main since it still gives 30 anyways Click to expand... Tru
matt98 said: I prefer just running lexington few times on main since it still gives 30 anyways Click to expand... Tru