P PepperRabbit EGO Zealot =(eGO)= Joined Feb 16, 2009 Messages 1,552 Mar 22, 2016 #1 Didn't think it needed a thread, but I made one anyways. (It's a moon thing) [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtihNICsHYk[/ame]
Didn't think it needed a thread, but I made one anyways. (It's a moon thing) [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtihNICsHYk[/ame]
Jade Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Sep 14, 2013 Messages 3,128 Mar 22, 2016 #2 It's always a great day seeing 36 get murdered repeatedly in TF2. :3
Misterboy EGO Addict =(eGO)= Joined Sep 23, 2012 Messages 1,344 Mar 22, 2016 #3 The urge to backstab is very strong...
B Beluga_Soup Active Member Joined Feb 22, 2016 Messages 371 Mar 23, 2016 #4 I should play more Dustbowl.
K Killera Rookie Joined Oct 10, 2013 Messages 63 Mar 24, 2016 #5 The real part starts @ 1:00...... Killera, Without Explosives..... where would i be
Gerbil Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 6, 2012 Messages 2,743 Mar 24, 2016 #6 Jade said: It's always a great day seeing 36 get murdered repeatedly in TF2. :3 Click to expand... I agree
Jade said: It's always a great day seeing 36 get murdered repeatedly in TF2. :3 Click to expand... I agree
Mister36 Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined May 21, 2014 Messages 2,468 Mar 24, 2016 #7 Gerbil said: I agree Click to expand... u guyz r meen