Beemermarine Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Sep 4, 2011 Messages 3,123 Mar 26, 2016 #1 If your a DS and are enjoying the perks....give me a hell yea and a great big thank you to edge-gamers:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:
If your a DS and are enjoying the perks....give me a hell yea and a great big thank you to edge-gamers:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:
B BlackDragon008 EGO Zealot Joined Jan 25, 2015 Messages 1,988 Mar 26, 2016 #2 HELL YEA and thanks edge gamers.
Simon Forum Legend =(eGO)= Joined Jan 10, 2010 Messages 12,221 Mar 26, 2016 #4 Perhaps once I've got some income in the summer I'll get this! Some of the perks seem fairly cool
Dr. Havok Chaos Theory... Manager Joined Jul 5, 2015 Messages 1,571 Mar 26, 2016 #5 BlackDragon008 said: HELL YEA and thanks edge gamers. Click to expand... ^
Ric The Boys Club =(eGO)= Joined Feb 14, 2009 Messages 12,920 Mar 26, 2016 #6 why would i thank any one when im paying for it lol. its not like it's free haha.
Maserati It was never a phase! =(eGO)= Joined Jun 29, 2013 Messages 5,838 Mar 26, 2016 #7 I love the DS, especially Mario Kart DS. ON A SRS note, i do like dedicated supporter I reactivate from time to time
I love the DS, especially Mario Kart DS. ON A SRS note, i do like dedicated supporter I reactivate from time to time
TheMajeye Thread Junky Joined Oct 29, 2015 Messages 811 Mar 26, 2016 #8 If only they accepted my Discover card without linking Paypal. I have issues with paypal, and therefore cannot use it... meaning.. I cannot become a DS until they just do away with making it mandatory to have it.
If only they accepted my Discover card without linking Paypal. I have issues with paypal, and therefore cannot use it... meaning.. I cannot become a DS until they just do away with making it mandatory to have it.