And above you can see some of my in-game hours and find both my steam accounts with all my hours which add up to 2000+ hours and it should be enough for the Titan of CS if I'm not mistaken.
Above you can see some of my in-game hours and find both my steam accounts with all my hours which add up to 2100+hours and it should be enough for the Titan of CS if I'm not mistaken.
(I actually wrote all of this myself, whilst looking at the post above me and editing my info in there. I am a tad lazy, sorry.
Name of member(s) that qualify for this achievement in your screen shot: Corrupted
Achievement:2k Hours
Proof[Screenshot or log]:https://steamcommunity.com/id/Corrrupted_/
Titan of CS: I've been playing CS for 10 years, and only every played eGO servers, and later comp on GO. I've also mapped for a total of 629 hours to make maps for eGO. This has given me a total 1393+629+518 = 2540 hours in counter strike. At least 70% of in being in eGO servers or mapping for eGO servers.
CS 2000 Hours: Obviously over the mark for this one too. They didn't even count hours in steam stats when I joined, so it's missed a year or two of hours.
Name of member(s) that qualify for this achievement in your screen shot: Matrix
Achievement: CS 2000, CS Titan, pretty sure I have 250 on JB and TTT
Proof[Screenshot or log]: https://steamcommunity.com/id/blurredsight
Name of member(s) that qualify for this achievement in your screen shot: Jonny | CSGO
Achievement: 2427 hours
Proof: https://steamcommunity.com/id/JAHCSGO