Announcement Qualify for an Achievement or Award? Click Here!

TheAtomicSlushy
I will be Heard
View attachment 20314

Dominated EpicFlamingos, the current EC Advisor for the gun game event. I believe this counts as leadership, and it can be seen in the top of the chat.


Awarded:

CS:GO I will be heard

By: Yehhp
 
Last edited by a moderator:
So i dominated EpicFlamingos in a arms race in @TehReddish event and i didnt get the screenshot bc the chat was flooding with 'OnTakeDamageYou'

but i did got this : You are now dominating =(eGO)= EpicFlamingos.

this is for : CS:GO I Will Be Heard: Dominate any Leadership member


Awarded:

CS:GO I will be heard

By: Yehhp
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Name of member(s) that qualify for this achievement in your screen shot: Riven
Achievement: Titan of CS, CS 250-2000 Hours
Proof[Screenshot or log]:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/xradly/
JB - http://prestigegaming.gameme.com/playerinfo/987365
TTT - http://prestigegaming.gameme.com/playerinfo/987362

Technically speaking the servers were recently converted to EGO, but I'm certain my 1600 hours on the servers is passable for Titan? :)

Awarded CS 250-2000 hours
~EpicFlamingos


Awarded Titan of CS
~Yehhp
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top