Halo 5 - Are you interested in Competitive Play?

Gwiberr

Forum Fiend
=(e)=
Joined
Jun 3, 2015
Messages
732
Hey guys,

I know it isn't often we post console related games but I have just started playing Halo 5 (finally) and am really enjoying the arena based playlists that Halo has to offer. That said, the competitive ranks that are available are really making me want to play even more and with a team.

I have already qualified for ARENA // SWAT and ranked straight up to PLATINUM 1

halo_5_guardians_multiplayer_arena_ranks_howtoplayhalo.png


In light of this I am hoping to see if anyone else here plays Halo 5 and enjoys the competitive side of the game just as much as I do. If you do, I am wondering if you'd be interested in joining a Halo 5 Seasonal ARENA Team* with other EdgeGamers members?

We also have the ability to use TeamSpeak to co-ordinate ourselves in-game and the forums to organize events, matches and training (if needed).

If you are interested, please fill out the following application form:

http://goo.gl/forms/8CL4h2M9hs​



*PLEASE NOTE: This isn't an official EdgeGamers Halo 5 Seasonal ARENA Team, this is simply something I have thought up and built over a small amount of time to enjoy the game with other members within the community.​
 
Hopefully they bring it to PC as I won't own an XBone.

What about the new DOOM? Will you play it? Looks like an arena style shooter.
 
Hopefully they bring it to PC as I won't own an XBone.

What about the new DOOM? Will you play it? Looks like an arena style shooter.

The new doom looks awesome but too much like a re-vamped Unreal Tournament with more gore xD But will definitely look into it :)
 
I started playing Halo 5 last month (a month after I purchased the game due to school). I'm still trying to get used to the game but still haven't got the chance to do it because, beside of school, I'm stuck onto Destiny.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top