- Joined
- Jul 5, 2011
- Messages
- 1,316
http://steamcommunity.com/games/218620/announcements/detail/854930376620930003
I'm a little underwhelmed by this batch. I mean nothing's incredibly disappointing, but nothing really jumps out and says "DEAR GOD WEAR ME!!!!". Mega Mark & Grin look suitably creepy, but Mega Doctor Crime looks a little more Ultron-like than Doctor Doom now. Zombie I've never really been a massive fan of, so there was little they could do to make it really appetising for me. Blade though could be good, it depends how it looks in the actual model as opposed to just this drawing though.
Judging by the reaction in the Steam comments though, most like Grin and Mark, but the other three aren't exactly burning up the servers in praise.
I'm a little underwhelmed by this batch. I mean nothing's incredibly disappointing, but nothing really jumps out and says "DEAR GOD WEAR ME!!!!". Mega Mark & Grin look suitably creepy, but Mega Doctor Crime looks a little more Ultron-like than Doctor Doom now. Zombie I've never really been a massive fan of, so there was little they could do to make it really appetising for me. Blade though could be good, it depends how it looks in the actual model as opposed to just this drawing though.
Judging by the reaction in the Steam comments though, most like Grin and Mark, but the other three aren't exactly burning up the servers in praise.


