Do you remember?

KogaWolf

Active Member
=(e)=
Joined
Dec 1, 2015
Messages
360
Name your favorite game of all time that was on the gameboy- gameboy advanced
Mine personal my was fire emblem loved that game and was always fun to replay.

Anyone that says Pokemon just stay off this forum :3
 
metroid fusion

jk never actually played it on the gameboy advanced just used an emulator ;^)
 
Pok?mon Sapphire. I played the others as well, but I actually played Pok?mon Sapphire so much that the in-game clock based events stopped (i.e mirage island)!
 
Pok?mon Sapphire. I played the others as well, but I actually played Pok?mon Sapphire so much that the in-game clock based events stopped (i.e mirage island)!

I'm midway through this one right now on a new play through.

I loved playing Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons, although it's a GBC game, never owned a GBC so always played on GBA
 

Latest posts

Back
Top