Selling CS:GO Items

Grimmy

Poster
=(e)=
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
110
As you have it, I've grown out of CS:GO.

It's taken me awhile to own up to the fact that I have a decent amount of money put into Counterstrike, and it's taken me even longer to own up to the fact that I hardly play anymore and I honestly don't have intentions of getting back into it.

League has robbed me of the game I once used to love. And I ain't even mad.
So I'm looking to sell my items for Riot Points on league that can be bought and sent directly through league.
Once I receive the Riot points my middle man will then send the item.

A few things I'm looking to sell are listed below. The rest can be found in my inventory.
Factory New - Bayonet | Doppler - Phase 2 - Almost $289.17 on market at the moment.
Minimal Wear - USPS | Kill Confirmed - $38.37
Factory New - M4A1-S | Icarus Fell - $104.39 - On hold until Friday
Minimal Wear - StatTrak™ AK-47 | Aquamarine Revenge - $104.99
Factory New - StatTrak™ Five-SeveN | Fowl Play - $13.63

Everything else in my inventory are just odds and ends that could be combined together to come to like $10-$20 in Riot Points.

Just lemme knowwwwwwwww, make offers.

My steam inventory link is here!
http://steamcommunity.com/id/grimmy1123/inventory/#730

My steam profile link is here! Add me only to discuss!
http://steamcommunity.com/id/grimmy1123/
 
There is a forum dedicated to the selling and trading of things.
http://www.edge-gamers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=376

Rules:
1. ALL TRADING SELLING MUST BE THROUGH PM'S/EMAIL/AIM/I'M/TEXT/NOTHING IN THE GENERAL PUBLIC.
2. Edge Gamers Organization is not responsible for any transactions.
3. Please make the subject is the name of what you are selling/trading.
4. Please give us a brief description of what you are selling/trading.
5. If you burn(ripoff) someone you will be removed from the clan and banned from everything eGO.
6. DO NOT SELL BURNT COPIES of games. You will be banned.
7. Do not post about selling or trading Steam accounts. It is violation of the Steam Subscriber Agreement and is not allowed on these forums.
 
I would literally do anything for that Doppler Phase II, but sadly, I ain't rich enough to get them riot points, nor am I even able to trade my CSGO inv for something like that.

/i guess i can dream
 

Latest posts

Back
Top