Zelda fans create 30th anniv. browser game

I got to play it before it went down! Was quite cool and well done
 
Nintendo doesn't play around with stuff like that.

Also, cool points to the dude who put the link to TD tribute on the page.
 
Wish I had a chance to check it out =/

Well, I would have linked you the Cinemassacre video of them playing it so you could have seen it in action, but apparently that as well was taken down.

I got a chance to play it yesterday and cleared all 3 dungeons that were available at the time, and while fun (I absolutely love the old 8-bit graphics games tweaked to run in 3D, they have this kickass living diorama vibe to them) I disliked the perspective of it as it was really easy to unwittingly get hit by enemies. It was fairly faithful though, despite the fact that it seemed a little easier to dodge Aquamentus' fireballs for some reason. Like they were a little bit slower or something.
 
There are a couple youtube videos out there showing gameplay still =) Wish I could have seen the cinemassacre one tho. Always enjoy Mike and James' videos.
 
HAH! Figured my browser cache probably hadn't been cleared yet and found it in their "extras" channel from my history! I'll just link it since some of their stuff can be a wee bit strong in the language obviously for here. XD

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YN7nrMC99QA"]Mike Plays[/ame]
 
LOL, seems Nintendo is still in the dark age with all the take downs and DMCA notices people have gotten...
 
And disappointingly-amusingly my initial thought on the Cinemassacre video has come true and it has been taken down by them.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top