RTS? SUP COM? Anyone?

Joined
Mar 9, 2008
Messages
68
Do we have any RTS fans in eGO? I'm huge Dawn of War player, and I recently got Supreme Commander, which by the way, is a DEADLY game. Anyway just wanted to know if anyone in here played either of those, I'd love to organize a match or two
 
me. I've beaten Dawn of War, Dark Crusade, Comapny of Heros, Warcraft 3, Frozen Throne, C&C 3, Red Alert 2, Yuri's revenge, C&C generals, Zero Hour, i'm beating Soulstorm and Opposing fronts, downloading kane's wrath, and am anxiously waiting for ST 2 to come out.
 
[quote1207743316=orangetag]
Age of empires 1&2
up for battles if anyone wants to fight me...im not that good but w/e
[/quote1207743316]

didn't those come out like 8 years ago?

get new games.
 
StarCraft w00w00. I still play that game... UMS anyways, I have no real RTS skill and just enjoy defense maps. :D

I also play SupCom, WC3, DoW, and occassionally Total Annihilation: Spring.
 
Dawn of War is sweeeet...

Chaos > Necrons, though :P

I'm also madly in love with Brood Wars. Greatest game ever made.
 
I'm counting down the days till SC2 comes out.

and necron are better than chaos. Dark eldar rock 2 though.
 
age of empires 2, and rise of nations the orignal... what a great game!
 
DoW, Warcraft, Starcraft, AoE, EE, AoM, RoN, RoL, MTW and A&A. I tried the DoW:SS xpac and wasn't impressed...Dark Eldar are weenies and the SoB only have a 5 unit vehicle cap...meh. Gimme my history-based RTS's any day.
 
The this that annoyed me the most about DoW:SS was the new Sacred Artifact requirement for Grey Knights. Killed my entire SM strategy. Oh, how I loved a good GK rush...
 
Starcraft(heavily into it at the moment)rotating that out with TF2 everyday. haha
will gladly take up ANYONE in Dawn Of War(best in vanilla)
Impossible Creatures
Age Of Empires 1 and 2+expansion
Empire Earth(if i can find it)
Starcraft+broodwar

anytime. i'll play you guys
 
Meh, I haven't played any RTS's in a while. Think the last one I played was battle for middle earth 2 on my 360.
 
I got Sup Com and Forged alliance, both great games, got SINS as well.
 
I played StarCraft (which I loved) and WarCraft 3 (not so much) mostly. I've also enjoyed the Heroes of Might and Magic series as well. I can't wait for StarCraft 2 to come out, but until then I've actually been looking for an RTS to play as well, but can't seem to pick one. Right now I've been tossing around between C&C3, Supreme Commander, or Sins of a Solar Empire. Any suggestions for which one to pick?
 
zortax, props on the richard avatar.

supreme commander doesn't run on my comp. It sorta just made a ticking sound and then exploded.
come to think of it, the same thing happened why i tried to play crisis.
 
[quote1207802461=Pock3ts]
[quote1207743316=orangetag]
Age of empires 1&2
up for battles if anyone wants to fight me...im not that good but w/e
[/quote1207743316]

didn't those come out like 8 years ago?

get new games.
[/quote1207802461]
you play super mario bros?...thought so...retro ftw
 

Latest posts

Back
Top