[quote1207803551=Pock3ts]
zortax, props on the richard avatar.
supreme commander doesn't run on my comp. It sorta just made a ticking sound and then exploded.
come to think of it, the same thing happened why i tried to play crisis.
[/quote1207803551]
Thanks for the props... love that webcomic...
As far as the popping noises.... I'm pretty sure almost everyone's computer does that when they try to play Crysis... As one of the funniest game reviewers I've ever seen has said... "Crysis is apparently designed for some hypothetical future computer... from space."
On a side note, if you haven't heard of or seen Zero Punctuation, check it out. Some of the funniest and most off the wall game reviews I've ever heard. If you check it out though, be advised definitely NSFW... the language he uses a lot is... how should we say... COLORFUL (read: vulgar).
zortax, props on the richard avatar.
supreme commander doesn't run on my comp. It sorta just made a ticking sound and then exploded.
come to think of it, the same thing happened why i tried to play crisis.
[/quote1207803551]
Thanks for the props... love that webcomic...
As far as the popping noises.... I'm pretty sure almost everyone's computer does that when they try to play Crysis... As one of the funniest game reviewers I've ever seen has said... "Crysis is apparently designed for some hypothetical future computer... from space."
On a side note, if you haven't heard of or seen Zero Punctuation, check it out. Some of the funniest and most off the wall game reviews I've ever heard. If you check it out though, be advised definitely NSFW... the language he uses a lot is... how should we say... COLORFUL (read: vulgar).












