- Joined
- Oct 29, 2015
- Messages
- 811
This video is made by a guy that inspired me to become a livestreamer back in 2011 going into 2012.
At one point, I became the top streamer on Twitch for DayZ mod (Arma 2 version), and due to unforeseen circumstances, I had to stop livestreaming.
I was even a part of his movement with Operation Sharecraft at one point in helping to raise money for the starving children in the horn of Africa.
I want to pick streaming back up again, but I know what a long hard road it is, the planning, what you want to talk about while streaming, the games you should play, the games you shouldn't play, what you shouldn't talk about, what type of community do you want to allow, what types do you not want to allow, what is insta ban, should you even ban anyone in the first place, what types of sponsors would I want to obtain, should I accept this particular partnership and if so why should I, etc. The list goes on and on as creating an online community isn't easy.. videos like this just make me want to do it again. I once had an amazing online community 100% compiled of Twitch followers. Some of which still follow me even to this day. I still even have some of the affiliations and partnerships I gained from all of that.
I definitely appreciate everyone within leadership here at eGO, I know it isn't easy running an online community. The decisions that are made behind the curtains each and everyday are never easy.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nMJdXJAHPA[/ame]
I hope everyone else enjoyed this one particular streamers story, I know I did, and I hope to create one for myself one day.
-TheMajeye
At one point, I became the top streamer on Twitch for DayZ mod (Arma 2 version), and due to unforeseen circumstances, I had to stop livestreaming.
I was even a part of his movement with Operation Sharecraft at one point in helping to raise money for the starving children in the horn of Africa.
I want to pick streaming back up again, but I know what a long hard road it is, the planning, what you want to talk about while streaming, the games you should play, the games you shouldn't play, what you shouldn't talk about, what type of community do you want to allow, what types do you not want to allow, what is insta ban, should you even ban anyone in the first place, what types of sponsors would I want to obtain, should I accept this particular partnership and if so why should I, etc. The list goes on and on as creating an online community isn't easy.. videos like this just make me want to do it again. I once had an amazing online community 100% compiled of Twitch followers. Some of which still follow me even to this day. I still even have some of the affiliations and partnerships I gained from all of that.
I definitely appreciate everyone within leadership here at eGO, I know it isn't easy running an online community. The decisions that are made behind the curtains each and everyday are never easy.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nMJdXJAHPA[/ame]
I hope everyone else enjoyed this one particular streamers story, I know I did, and I hope to create one for myself one day.
-TheMajeye




