- Joined
- Sep 22, 2010
- Messages
- 1,712
I have a few:
A wounding combat shotgun (25 bleed damage per shot, stacking, for those that don't have wounding items) that came with the Advanced receiver and was nice and light.
Spray and Pray SMG: One of the most OP weapons you can buy anywhere...with my demolitions perk at rank 2-3 and commando at rank 3, I'm doing 53 damage per shot (with the highest power receiver), plus the 15 or whatever points of explosive damage it says.
Overseers Guardian: With 308 receiver or the last semi-auto 45 receiver, this is a semi-auto beast (could be a good sniper too....). I've maxed out my semi-auto rifle perk, and now I supposedly do 161 damage per shot (remember, this gun shoot 2 bullets at once, with no extra cost). The only down side, is it seems like this unique has a much wider hip spread than the standard variant similarly kitted out.
What are you go to / best / favorite.unique weapons / armor?
A wounding combat shotgun (25 bleed damage per shot, stacking, for those that don't have wounding items) that came with the Advanced receiver and was nice and light.
Spray and Pray SMG: One of the most OP weapons you can buy anywhere...with my demolitions perk at rank 2-3 and commando at rank 3, I'm doing 53 damage per shot (with the highest power receiver), plus the 15 or whatever points of explosive damage it says.
Overseers Guardian: With 308 receiver or the last semi-auto 45 receiver, this is a semi-auto beast (could be a good sniper too....). I've maxed out my semi-auto rifle perk, and now I supposedly do 161 damage per shot (remember, this gun shoot 2 bullets at once, with no extra cost). The only down side, is it seems like this unique has a much wider hip spread than the standard variant similarly kitted out.
What are you go to / best / favorite.unique weapons / armor?


