P Pie I made one post Joined Apr 20, 2016 Messages 4 Apr 24, 2016 #1 I am just letting all the Admins and owner of Ego that i will not be returning to the EGO TTT server until MAUL is fixed due to all the RDMS,Profanity, And Prop surfing its just too crazy right now.
I am just letting all the Admins and owner of Ego that i will not be returning to the EGO TTT server until MAUL is fixed due to all the RDMS,Profanity, And Prop surfing its just too crazy right now.
tammer10 Active Member =(eGO)= Joined Jan 12, 2016 Messages 276 Apr 24, 2016 #2 just play jail or deathrun its not that crazy as ttt
C Christy EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 20, 2009 Messages 4,213 Apr 24, 2016 #3 Thanks for being a team member and helping us out while we work on our server issues
T Thea Poster Joined Feb 24, 2016 Messages 172 Apr 24, 2016 #4 come join us in deathrun! always a good group of people on there
K k0ala EGO Zealot Joined Sep 28, 2015 Messages 1,404 Apr 24, 2016 #6 christy u gotta fix this man D:
ZER0C00L Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 6, 2009 Messages 2,435 Apr 24, 2016 #7 Christy said: Thanks for being a team member and helping us out while we work on our server issues Click to expand... +1
Christy said: Thanks for being a team member and helping us out while we work on our server issues Click to expand... +1
K KogaWolf Active Member =(e)= Joined Dec 1, 2015 Messages 360 Apr 24, 2016 #8 k0ala said: christy u gotta fix this man D: Click to expand... Wat why? I mean the ttt server is just a dream now I get to move 3 steps befor I get killed it used to be 2 steps
k0ala said: christy u gotta fix this man D: Click to expand... Wat why? I mean the ttt server is just a dream now I get to move 3 steps befor I get killed it used to be 2 steps
D Dan_ Forum Fiend Joined Nov 7, 2015 Messages 723 Apr 24, 2016 #9 k0ala said: christy u gotta fix this man D: Click to expand... It's out of reach from christy. The creater of the extension for the sourcemod needs to update it, so it works with the recent csgo update
k0ala said: christy u gotta fix this man D: Click to expand... It's out of reach from christy. The creater of the extension for the sourcemod needs to update it, so it works with the recent csgo update
U Ubermaniac EGO Addict Legacy Members Joined Mar 31, 2012 Messages 1,244 Apr 25, 2016 #10 yo play some deathrun for now like other people have said and i feel like i need to repeat what everyone else types ty ily
yo play some deathrun for now like other people have said and i feel like i need to repeat what everyone else types ty ily