Old PC versus New PC

TheMajeye

Thread Junky
Joined
Oct 29, 2015
Messages
811
Go ahead and post up your old builds versus your new builds! would love to see the transitions as you learned what was better, what you wanted, etc...

Here are mine...


OLD:

66qP21S.jpg




NEW:


noSbXLm.jpg



I'll take a better "new" photo later as this one doesn't really show the innards that well.. but I did a whole lot better with cable management, have it liquid cooled, etc.
 
Nice build ! I don't have a picture of my old pc, but I will make one of my temporary build when I get back home from vacation.
 
I don't have pictures of my old build but I know the basics of it. I'll get pictures up of my new one when I get home today.

OLD:
Intel i7-920
Nvidia GT 240
(A bunch of other stuff I don't remember)

NEW:
Intel i5-4690K
Nvidia GTX 750ti
 
OLD PC 2009-2012:
AMD Athlon 64 X2 6400+ Duel Core 3.2GHz
XFX GeForce 9500 GT 1GB
4GB RAM

OLD Gaming Laptop 2012-2014:
ASUS Laptop G74 Series
Intel Core i7 2670QM (2.20 GHz)
8 GB Memory
1 TB HDD
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560M
17.3" monitor size
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit

New Gaming PC 2014-Present:
i7 4770K @3.5GHz
16GB RAM
XFX Double D Radeon HD 7870 2GB
UPGRADED TO
GeForce GTX 970 4GB
 

Latest posts

Back
Top