TTT Map updates

Officer Protecty

I made one post
Joined
Mar 14, 2016
Messages
27
Hi I am making map updates for many of the TTT maps currently in use. These will include better clipping, more areas, and the removal of any game breaking glitches. The maps I am working on right now are TTT_highschool_v1, and ttt_hybridgrounds_alpha1. For high school I will be adding more accessibility and fixing graphical errors, and for hybridgrounds i will be optimizing it because of low frame rates I have gotten even with a phenomenal GPU. If you have any maps that need fixing, or suggestions just comment below. This might take a long time because I have things to do during the semester, but it will be finished by the end of summer .
 
As a map maker myself, I would suggest consulting with the original owner of the map to see if they are okay with this and if they could provide assistance.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top