Ico

Flippy the Squirrel

EGO Zealot
Joined
Mar 10, 2008
Messages
1,960
Okay, so I've been hunting for a copy of this game, in good condition, for a long time. I don't want to pay a zilliion dollars on eBay or Amazon's Marketplace, so I've not had luck there.

If anyone owns Ico for the PS2 (the North American version) and is willing to sell it to me, I'd be pleased as punch and would honor you with a special place in my happiest of dreams.
 
great game, a friend of mine has it, but you'd have to take it from his cold dead hands lol. If i where you I would check out amazon.com I looked it up there you can get a used copy in great condition for around 26 dollars, which is about as good of a price as you will find anywhere.
 
[quote1207854820=Chemical]
great game, a friend of mine has it, but you'd have to take it from his cold dead hands lol. If i where you I would check out amazon.com I looked it up there you can get a used copy in great condition for around 26 dollars, which is about as good of a price as you will find anywhere.
[/quote1207854820]
Yeah, I looked at those, but the reasonably-priced ones don't come with the manual. I'm just hoping that someone here has a copy they'll sell. If not, I can always keep searching for the deal that speaks to me.
 
I can always check my local and corporate game stores if you throw out a ballpark on what you're looking to pay for it. I take it you're looking for a "complete" game.
 
yeah ... don't put yourself out, but if you see a good deal, let me know. Obviously, the less expensive the better, but I'll go up a few bucks for a high-quality copy.
 
I found it here:

http://www.gameliquidations.com/sto...ed.aspx?sfid=47611&i=16705537&mpid=466&dfid=1

Actually, I just ordered one for myself while I was there. Your post reminded me that I've been meaning to add that to my collection for a very long time. It's truely a work of art. After shipping and (apparently manditory) insurance, it came to $39.85 USD. It does say "new sealed" so that's a pretty good price.

I just did a google shopping search for "ico" and "playstation" to find it. You might be able to find a better deal. I was lazy and just went with the first good price I saw.

Also, for anyone reading this thread that may not know, Shadow of the Colossus is an equally impressive game.
 
I loved Shadow of the Colossus, and it was after playing it night after night with my kids (an hour a night before they went to bed) that I told them the story of how it connects to Ico. So now it's a quest to get that so we can continue the epic.
 
I don't know what console you have, like area version, but I heard the Europe/Asia version of Ico was way better. From what I heard it's actually a 2 player game and has some extra stuff.... what extra stuff though I don't know.... I just am in the same boat trying to find this as well =\
 

Latest posts

Back
Top