Ragnarok Online anyone?

Jolt387

Forum Fiend
Joined
Apr 17, 2009
Messages
739
I am trying to gauge a following or interest in people willing to play/try out Ragnarok Online (RO) for some side gaming. I'm looking for some people to play with and advance as a group. Official and private servers are both options. If you're up to it, send me a message or just let me know here.

For those of you who don't know, Ragnarok Online is a 2.5D MMORPG. Characters, items, monsters, etc are all 2D sprites and the environment is 3D (with the ability to move the camera around too.) It has a heavy Norse Mythology influence with dabbles in others. It was originally a subscription base, but is now free to play! You will start as a 'novice' adventurer and are given the choice of 10 classes (jobs) to branch out to. Each job has 1-2 different ways to advance down their careers. The music, art, and stories are all top wins. I'm sure a lot of you would love this~

If you have more questions about the game, or the play mechanics, let me know!
 
I used to play it back in the day. Like way back when.

I'll play it again.
 
I do have a list of private servers if nobody wants to play the official 'vanilla' super low rate version :3

Basically means if you want to just get in and feel like you're actually making progress, there are different speeds at which you can achieve this!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top