I itsfulloftuna EGO Addict =(e)= Joined Apr 29, 2015 Messages 1,168 May 3, 2016 #1 [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDttSZWnCsA[/ame]
MacArther Keeper of Treeception =(e)= Joined Sep 22, 2010 Messages 1,712 May 3, 2016 #2 Common Bethesda! Release the mods for console, so I can enjoy this in great surround sound on my PS4.
Common Bethesda! Release the mods for console, so I can enjoy this in great surround sound on my PS4.
I itsfulloftuna EGO Addict =(e)= Joined Apr 29, 2015 Messages 1,168 May 3, 2016 #3 Wow. Xfire. That goes waaaaay back. You know they are only doing tournaments now? The xfire messenger is no more.
Wow. Xfire. That goes waaaaay back. You know they are only doing tournaments now? The xfire messenger is no more.
MacArther Keeper of Treeception =(e)= Joined Sep 22, 2010 Messages 1,712 May 4, 2016 #4 itsfulloftuna said: Wow. Xfire. That goes waaaaay back. You know they are only doing tournaments now? The xfire messenger is no more. Click to expand... Thanks for reminding me...I kept meaning to take it out of my signature...but ADHD interfered.
itsfulloftuna said: Wow. Xfire. That goes waaaaay back. You know they are only doing tournaments now? The xfire messenger is no more. Click to expand... Thanks for reminding me...I kept meaning to take it out of my signature...but ADHD interfered.