Shiney New Medal

Mental Buga

Thread Thumper
Joined
Mar 3, 2008
Messages
1,098
Hey peeps!

upon logging in to forum this evening, I found a shiney new medal, which is lovely.. but what exactly is it for and who do I thank?

a note would have been well received :)

P.S. it doesn't taste at all like chocolate KaptainKangaroo is my hero and deserves all the medals. And a pony.

P.SS he paid me big bucks to say that hehehe
 
Hey thanks..warlock I love that moggy.

( By he way I was so sad to get to the end of the series of the Dark tower and I actually cried when the characters started dying..and a lot when that loveable old bumbler met a pointy end on that tree.)
 
The medals or ribbons are handed out based on posts by admins about your conduct and achievements. The lists are then compiled by dedicated Advisors who shall remain nameless to prevent them from being inundated with requests and sent to council who awards ribbons based on the suggestions. So, thank your fellow eGO mates who have witnessed your exemplary conduct.
 
Yeah congrats to all other players that received new medals.. with a special mention to Dopey !
 
I'm proud of my new batch of awards as well (My third row). Thanks a lot!

THIS should be my 1000th post :P
 
Hah! The pwned by MoP award would probably be very coveted. I have been pwned, I know.

I was quite surprised by the crop that ended up under my tag, but I'm happy. Booster's got quite the set going on, too!
 
Now, Soge, that doesn't mean people don't like you. Keep being a valuable member of the community, and your excellence will be noticed.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top