[quote1207890547=PurpleNurple]
I like mine, it's pretty. It's even kinda purple looking if you open and close your eyes really fast.
[/quote1207890547]I've had that ribbon longer than anyone, and I've only seen Red.
Thanks Mental. Yes I was equally sad to see the characters start dying and also a little flabbergasted at the ending...but hey...thats Stephen King for you.
[quote1207915211=Monkeybits]
I'm trying that technique, Purple, and getting nothing but red. And hydrated eyes.
[/quote1207915211]
It was kinda late when I did it. And kinda dark. I wonder how many people tried it though?
[quote1207926078=dopey]
Thanks for the ribbon, I worked hard to get where I am today. and thanks for the mention Buga, your a really swell comrade .
[/quote1207926078]
Dopey, I just wanted to say a big congrats to you. While I think we've only played once, I've been following your progress and you deserve some major kudos.
Also, thanks for the ribbon guys and congrats to everybody else who received ribbons this week. You all deserved them.
[quote1207928373=PurpleNurple]
[quote1207915211=Monkeybits]
I'm trying that technique, Purple, and getting nothing but red. And hydrated eyes.
[/quote1207915211]
It was kinda late when I did it. And kinda dark. I wonder how many people tried it though?
[/quote1207928373]
You drank NyQuil too, didn't you? DIDN'T YOU?!?
I never thought I'd get one. I just do what I do on the servers and in the group. Nothing I consider special. But I guess i'm here and thats what counts =D