T Texan Rookie Joined Jul 14, 2012 Messages 98 May 4, 2016 #22 Looks great! Would pay 36 cents for. Kappa
M MUTE Active Member Joined Jul 25, 2015 Messages 401 May 4, 2016 #23 I'm gonna do another PP skin. In the contest they said they want different styles, so I'm going for it.
I'm gonna do another PP skin. In the contest they said they want different styles, so I'm going for it.
S Slam Fanderbergler Forum Fanatic =(e)= Joined Mar 26, 2012 Messages 971 May 4, 2016 #24 RedDragonKnight said: ask gamerinthedark. he made the map. I just ported it and made it less garbage than it was. Click to expand... syntax was never garbage
RedDragonKnight said: ask gamerinthedark. he made the map. I just ported it and made it less garbage than it was. Click to expand... syntax was never garbage
M MUTE Active Member Joined Jul 25, 2015 Messages 401 May 4, 2016 #25 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=678590261 Made another skin using a different technique.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=678590261 Made another skin using a different technique.
ALm0sT_ Famous Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 546 May 4, 2016 #27 This skin should replace the knife in the case.
SevenOh! Active Member Joined Jul 12, 2013 Messages 405 May 8, 2016 #30 MUTE said: oh i thought it meant something meaningful, but nah its just 2 random words that rhyme Click to expand... Mute do you be any chance have experience fitting horses with foot ware?
MUTE said: oh i thought it meant something meaningful, but nah its just 2 random words that rhyme Click to expand... Mute do you be any chance have experience fitting horses with foot ware?