Making friends outside of our division.

Ric

The Boys Club
=(eGO)=
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
12,920
Just as the title says, why don't you go and make friends outside of our division? eGO has a lot to offer for all of our members. The ability to attend events from other divisions, attend admin training, mingle with new faces, promote cross-divisional friendship, and so much more.

Better yet, did you know that TF2 is free? When's the last time you launched TF2 and killed a fellow eGO?

Here's some benefits from having a lot of friends in different divisions: You get to expand your knowledge and horizons. You get promoted quicker. You get to learn how admining in Battlefield is different from our division and so forth.

A few decades ago, back when I was just an e, we used to have "cross-divisional" events. Which means one division would challenge another division to a game, see who wins out of that one and a rematch an opposing game. The winner would get bragging rights for a bit, and sometimes even prizes.

This did so much more though, it taught you friendship through aggression. It taught you that the guy from DOD:S might have just blew your brains out in Donner, but you just made a new admin or future admin you could talk to.

I know we have a lot more e's and eG's, so please, if you want to get promoted quicker, or want to experience the totality of eGO, go out and expand. Go build something in Minecraft just to have Jade laugh at you. Go get blown up by a Soldier in TF2. Go revive someone as Medic in Battlefield..You get the point.

In case you really don't believe me, here are two people from different divisions bringing up my name simply because I took my time to aid them when I could.

Excellent points, and a good reminder, thanks Fire.

Back in the day, I had a problem, and none of my divisions' leadership was online at all, so I found Ric up in the CS rooms, and he helped me. He didnt hesitate, and had no problem doing so, and neither would I. Dont be afraid to reach out to another division if you need to!

Q

Yeah, Ric is pretty boss. Beta was big on cross-divisonal help too, back in the day. When he wasn't busy answering all those PMs. :)

Remember..It doesn't take a tag to be a Leader.
 
Good points Ric! There's a lot that other divisions have to offer and we can even be some fun, even if you aren't good at the games. Remember that other divisions have some awesome events to visit as well, like Black Mesa Sunday's for the TF2 Division, or the DoD Regular Realism!
 
i reach out to procombat so i can record his laughs on ts
 
Good Job Ric! If you are looking to expand I would suggest that you look at PSC, a division that consists of many players from different games.
 
I'm proud. I like to go to other divisions to add sounds to my eGO soundboard :3
 
I've been to many other divisions back in the day. Some ended out well, others... not so much. Go out and experience it yourselves!
 
eGO is a broad community with many different types of people, but we all fly under the same banner. Don't be afraid to go out and talk to others, I'm sure they will welcome you with open arms.
 
I was once the cross divisional king. Best time in eGO was hosting those type of events :D

Sniper came to my huntsman hale events never could convince Megan lol
 
eGO is a broad community with many different types of people, but we all fly under the same banner. Don't be afraid to go out and talk to others, I'm sure they will welcome you with open arms.

I like deep conversation about philosophy and long walks on the beach.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top