Stop toying with me emotions!

KogaWolf

Active Member
=(e)=
Joined
Dec 1, 2015
Messages
360
So it's been over a month without my own computer back and I'm just hateing everything because I don't like asking for let alone using my friends computer, not only for the reason of this sub computer can't handle cs or any game I own unless it's on th lowest possible settings, like I'm running cs on basically a setting you need to press ur face against the screen to see what your typeing but anyway I got my labtop back from my Microsoft guy saying my harddrive was shot he spent all his time putting in a new chip and fixing the motherboard so it runs a lot smoother and I would need another Windows start disk being told by him that I just had to buy a new harddrive and boot disk (don't need to buy a key for the disk because it's on my computer) so I bought a new harddrive and waited 2 weeks for it to be delivered to me and when I got it it was a completly wrong harddrive... So I return that and go get a new one everything's good I got a working harddrive 👏👏👏👏 now I went out and bought a new Windows disk and when I put it in and it asked for the key I found out someone had removed the key from the back of the computer befor I had bought it which was just a (╯?□?)╯︵ ┻━┻ wtf are you seious moment in my life ;( my heart can't take all these games people are playing with me this month but guess Wat boys I'm talking to you from my new working computer....that's right ladies and gents I'm back in full action! (With the exception of a few set backs like no wireless right now)
 
i know its too late, but i have a spare windows 10 key lol. didn't know you needed it. in the future, if anyone needs a key for windows 10, just let me know.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top