Mop's PISSED >=(

Lafin, I'm with you 100%, and could elaborate, but I'll refrain from boring people. It's much better, enough said.

Hitman, I feel for you. A gallon is 3.79 liters. I paid $3.51 / gallon for my last fill up with cheap gas, so you should be paying $0.92/liter if your prices were the same. That's about 0.47 pounds per liter. You're paying a bit over twice what I am, then, just over $7/gallon. That's all about taxes, though, so time to petition the Houses of Lords and Commons to reduce your tax burden. Good luck with that.
 
In Houston its cheaper about $3.15 for 87. I know, I know you ALL love Texas ;P
 
It's just about 3.80 in Hawaii for REGULAR. *cry* luckily we have the best bus system since we're so small! (and no, you CAN'T surf everywhere here :P)
 
On of my brothers lives in Japan. Wonder if he's had one of those babies installed. I want one!

Edit: Theoretical still. Dang it. I still want one.
 
o crap I am first born! my parents always use the 93 or highest no matter the price they'll complain like WHY IS IT SO HIGH but they still pay they usually either go up to 50$ or full tank which is like $70ish I hope when I drive gas goes down :O
 
All I'll say is that selling my 02 Mustang for my 08 Civic has become the smartest decision I've ever made. That thing was getting 12 mpg and I drive at least 30 miles a day.
 
You got 12MPG?

I get 25 or so in my 01 Mustang and it's all surface street.
 
looool the way I drive im surprised I only need to fill up every 2 weeks now.... I drive like im running from the cops everywhere i go....
 
$3.43 here.

I have a dodge ram that gets 9 mpg a bravada suv that gets about 22 mpg a saturn sc2 that gets 32 mpg and a suzuki bandit 600s that gets 45 mpg. Guess which one I will be driving this summer!! LOL
 
We pay €1,48/litre, and thats actually high for the Netherlands, Normally the prices are around €1,30~€1,40
 
$3.29 when I filled up tonight.

I'm going to invent a car that runs on methane. I'd be set for life on that thing.
 
[quote1208267356=masterofpuppets]
$3.29 when I filled up tonight.

I'm going to invent a car that runs on methane. I'd be set for life on that thing.
[/quote1208267356]

That good ol' Texas bar-bee-cyoo sure helps, don't it?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top